Lipsticks and blushes and eyeshadow brushes....these are a few of my faaaaavorite things (in my best Julie Andrews voice) and tis the season of giving. That is why I have decided to post a couple of gift guides to make shopping a little easier this year. My first guide is for that friend or family member that loves everything beauty and makeup and is always up to date with the latest beauty trends. Some of these are also great stocking stuffers. Gift them individually or as one big gift, these will definitely make someone very happy this holiday season. Happy Shopping!!
1. BHCosmetics Set of Makeup Brushes ($21) - How cute are these?! this 14 piece brush set comes with a variety of brushes for the eyes and the face and it comes in super cute case that makes it easy to store and keep your brushes in one place. The design is so chic, you can display your makeup brushes on your vanity and use it as decor. The case is also small and compact making it easy to pack and throw in a bag, perfect for the person thats always on the go or traveling. (Shop Here)
2. Urban Decay Vice 3 ($60) - Vice is back, in its third edition and it is fabulous! totally worthy of the name. Featuring 20 gorgeous brand-new, exclusive, never- before-seen shades in a mix of brights and neutrals. You guys know by now I am a huge fan of the Urban Decay brand and Vice is one of the many palettes from Urban Decay that I love. This will be the perfect gift for someone that is starting to play with different color eyeshadows and it can also be the perfect addition for the makeup pro to add to her collection. (Available at Sephora.com, Ulta.com, Macys.com, beauty.com)
3. Elizabeth Arden Blender brush ($15) - I did not know what I was missing out on until, I started using a blender brush. It is a must have and should be in everyones makeup bag especially if you like to contour. This blender brush makes it easy to get to those hard to reach areas, like around the eyes. This one is definitely the perfect stocking stuffer. (Available here)
4. Ardell Fashion Lashes ($3.59) - My go to when I want to add extra volume and a little drama to my eyes. I buy these by the stacks, because I usually find them on sale. These are so perfect and I get so many compliments on them because they look so natural. My absolute favorites are the Demi 120 and the Wispies. (Shop here)
1. The Petit Beaute Box with Clear Knobs ($215) - Makeup Storage is a must, how many times have you found yourself searching for that one eyeliner or lipgloss inside a makeup bag or drawer? It can be so time consuming and unnecessary. That is why I love this box, it allows you to organize your makeup and polishes all in one place and best of all it looks great, so you can keep this on top of your vanity as part of your decor. This petit Beaute Box features 5 drawers, a top drawer with an open/close lid and 4 easy slide drawers. Last but not least, the knobs are interchangeable! you can purchase different shape and color knobs to give this gift a more personalized touch. (shop here)
2. Urban Decay little Perversions Set ($45) - A little something for that naughty friend on your list, this kit includes five products for perfectly defined eyes. Inside this little black bag you will find a full size "All Nighter Eyeliner" and "Ink for Eyes, a travel size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in perversion, and deluxe samples of the hit duo Perversion Mascara and Subversion Lash primer. (Exclusively at Sephora here)
3. Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash ($39) - This set is loaded with six deluxe samples of Revolution Lipstick in three of their best selling shade and three never before-seen ones. Lady flower, Crush, and Illicit are all new shades of pink, while some of my favorites Gash, Liar and F-bomb round out the set with deep reds and classic nudes. (Available at, Sephora, Ulta.com, Macys.com, beauty.com) **Macy's Is giving a gift with purchase ;)
I don't know about you but I can not live without nail polish and eyeliner, and to me these are the best stocking stuffers ever.
1. L'Oréal Paris Sparkling Soirée Nail Collection ($5.99) - This modern soirée-chic holiday collection is perfect for the season. The collection includes four winter shades and four glitter top coats that will allow you to create up to 24 mesmerizing looks. (Available at food and drug retailers nationwide until supplies last)
2. Urban Decay Ten 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set ($52) - If you know someone like me that likes to experiment with different color eyeliner, this liner set is all they will need this holiday season. This set comes with nine travel-size shades in new, exclusive shades plus a full-size Perversion pencil. Like some of the other sets I've mention, this one comes with a mix of brights and neutral shades. To top it off it comes with a Grindhouse Double-Barrel Sharpener with the tagline " Sharpen your weapon" to make sure you're always armed and ready to go with a perfect winged eye. (Available Exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com)
I will be posting some more gift guides in the next coming days. Is there a particular person you are finding it hard to shop for? let me know and I will try my best to help you out.