This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with NEUTROGENA® and Latina Bloggers Connect, however, all opinions are my own.
Hey guys! Today I bring you an OOTD (outfit of the day) inspired by the Neutrogena® Visibly Even® Collection . I love makeup and I love dressing up, but reality is that on most days I'm running around in comfy flats and ripped jeans with minimal makeup on. My day starts by getting my daughter ready for school and since I walk her to school I also have to get myself ready, but, lets be real who has time to apply a ton of makeup in the morning? especially when you have a toddler and a 6 month old. I have to keep it as simple and practical as possible and by using the Neutorgena® Visibly Even® collection I've been able to walk out of my house looking radiant without having to spend my entire morning applying a ton of makeup to achieve that glow.
- I start by washing my face with the Neutrogena® Visibly Even® Foaming Cleanser. It contains ESSENTIAL SOY® a natural Skin brightener that helps improve overall radiance and even out skin tone. It is also formulated with gentle exfoliating beads to refine skins texture, washing away dirt and oil, improving skin tone after every wash. It also smells amazing! I don't know about you guys but I am a sucker for a good clean scent.
- I will not start my day unless I moisturize, so my next step is to apply the Neutrogena® Visibly Even® Daily Moisturizer SPF 30. It is so important to use a moisturizer that contains SPF because we sometimes forget that we need to protect our skin year round and forget to apply sunscreen. So for me having a moisturizer that already contains protection against UVA/UVB, just makes it so much easier for me in the morning. It also brightens skin, improves radiance, and reduces the appearance of dullness after two weeks of use. After 4 weeks of use you should start to see a reduced appearance of dark spots. I have a dark spot on my forehead from a zit. I will let you all know if I notice a difference after 4 weeks.
- To finish my skincare morning routine I apply the Neutrogena® Visibly Even® BB Cream SPF 30. I love BB creams for everyday use and this new Visibly Even® BB cream has quickly become my favorite. It is formulated with natural light diffusers to immediately reflect light and help reveal radiant, healthy-looking skin. It has been clinically proven to:
- Deliver more even-toned, radiant skin in just 4 weeks
- Diminishes the look of dark spots and blemish marks
Do I need to go on? this is like the holy grail of BB Creams, I apply a small amount and it does the job. I can go run my errands all day long, feeling confident that my skin looks great.
To complete my look I just added a black liner, mascara and a lipstick. This time I choose my fall favorite shade: Red. I feel like a red lipstick can polish any look and it is my favorite lip color.
Hat: H&M (here) || Top: Gap || Jeans: Zara || Sneakers: H&M || Necklace: H&M || Lipstick: Urban Decay "Mrs. Mia Wallace (here)